Whether it’s a spin in the back garden, splashing through puddles in the park or tearing around a local pump track: cycling is an essential part of growing up. Beachy Head Bike Club is one of over 350 children’s cycling clubs helping thousands of young people enjoy the freedom of cycling and develop lifelong skills. Local kids’ cycling clubs are fantastic places to get out on a bike, with expert coaching, a gang of riding buddies and access to some amazing cycling facilities. Our sessions are weekly during term time, plus we run occasional Go Ride Races and family group rides. Most of the Great Britain Cycling Team starting out in Go-Ride Clubs, they are a great place to start for aspiring champions.
- Clubs for kids: Go-Ride Clubs are for riders under 16, with fun at the heart of high-quality coaching sessions and a clear pathway for progression.
- Gives parents peace of mind: All coaches hold a British Cycling qualification and are DBS-checked, plus Go-Ride sessions will always take place in traffic-free areas.
- Easy to get involved: Just like any sports club, the emphasis is on regular, local and affordable activities to make it easy to keep coming back and create a sporting habit for life.
- Creates champions: Most of the Great Britain Cycling Team’s biggest stars started out at a Go-Ride Club. Just like Laura and Jason Kenny!
- Coaches Needed: If you are a parent of a child at Bike Club, why not sign up to become a cycling coach? we offer full British Cycling level 1 & 2 training to the right candidates. Just ask one of our coaches for more details or email: [email protected]
Covid-19 update: Due to restrictions we are only able to coach 1-29, this means we need to keep a close eye on numbers and conform to the goverments check & trace guidance, as a result we are only taking advance bookings through the website. This also means we can avoid payments with cash and helps us remain contactless. Please book as far in advance as you can as it really helps us.
Each Beachy Head Cycling Club Joining youth member will be able to purchase a BHCC cycling jersey for just £10.00 (while stocks last)
The first session is free for newcomers, then £5.00 per session thereafter
Eastbourne Sports Park Track, Cross Levels Way, Eastbourne, BN21 2UF