Welcome to The Beachy Head Cycling Club
Joining a club is a great way to get the most out of your cycling. Whether you are a seasoned racer or a complete beginner, there is nothing better than riding with like-minded cyclists to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We thought that as an Eastbourne Club we should name out club after possibly the most iconic climb in the South East.
Beachy Head Cycling Club is a registered British Cycling Club and is affiliated with Cycling Time Trials (CTT). Not only are we affiliated we are a friendly club that offer rides for everyone. If we list a ride as “no drop” that means no one is left behind. We pride ourselves on encouraging new riders, we all started somewhere.
So what does a Beachy Head CC Member get?
- Weekly club rides & social events.
- Once a month we run an easy flat ride for beginners.
- Premium Ride with GPS Membership worth over £50.00 per year (just ask for the link).
- 10% discount at The Tri Store.
- Discounted professional cycle and triathlon coaching with RST Sport (email [email protected])
- Access to our Facebook Beachy Head CC Members page.
- 4 Great social events per year.
- Access to the BHCC Strava Club.
- The chance to wear the stunning Beachy Head CC Kit.
What is expected of our members?
- We ask that you come and help out when we hold a club event.
- You look out for your club mates.
- Ride your bike!